Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hunting Season

Since bow hunting season has officially started Chad thought it would be a good idea to dust off the ol' bow and do a little practice shooting. The fact that he was not out in a tree stand this WHOLE weekend is just unbelievable because hunting is Chad's REAL wife in the fall/winter. I guess the whole two kids/wife/crazy job thing is starting to get in the way of his hobbies. Anyway, here are two super cute boys....












Good thing I kinda like this boys Daddy because I think we have a mini-Chad in the works.





There is no stronger bond than that between a boy and his power wheels, it's science.





I got you a flower, Mama! Thanks, Log....you're the sweetest:)
He told me, "You better put it in you pocket so the wind doesn't get it's pretties!" Good thinkin'!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: