Friday, May 29, 2009
Weight: 22 lbs (50%)
Head Circumference: 18 inches(70%, big brains!)
Log was having lots of fun at the doctor's office playing with books and toys I brought for him in the waiting room but as soon as we got into the examination room he was not happy...you could definitely tell that he was just nervous. When I laid him on the scale he lost it....and was even less enthused about being measured! Ha, needless to say snacks were brought out very quickly. He didn't have any shots, just a finger prick and while the nurse was pricking and taking blood he just sat there calm as can be letting her hold one and hand and snacking with the other....So to recap...Logan is afraid of being weighed and measure but being poked with a needle is no sweat. Logan was still in a bad mood when his Daddy got home from work so daddy built him and tunnel fort to bring up his spirits, it definitely worked. He spent what seemed like forever (the whole time I made dinner) going back and forth through the tunnel and he laughed the whole time! I think he is starting to realize Daddy is more fun during playtime than Mommy!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
He is SUCH a snuggler! He loves curling up with his thumb and a snuggie when he is sleepy.
He has been standing really well and takes random steps here and there but has never actually walked anywhere yet! He is such a silly little man, always making someone laugh and ALWAYS flirting! Lock up your daughters, he is a charmer!
Friday, May 8, 2009
1. Who is your man? Chad!
2. How long have you been together? Oohhh about 5 years!
3. How long did you date? See above
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? Chad for sure!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? Chad, of course!
8. Who sings better? I think it would actually be a toss up between who sings WORSE! And poor Logan has to hear it ALL the time
9. Who is smarter? I think we might each give you different answers on that one!
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably Mine
11. Who does the laundry? I do
12. Who takes out the garbage? Chadly
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chad!
14. Who pays the bills? Well I mean technically we both do...but Chad is usually the one writing the check!
15. Who is better with the computer? I am, but Chad has gotten better!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, unless we're grilling!
19. Who pays when you go out? Silly question, it's OUR money
27. Who has more friends? I don't know!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Who knew Max (Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw's Dog) was so hilarious? He loves going out to the farm because he gets to see cows, Max, and Grayson(the kitty). I think Grayson is about at the end of his rope when it comes to tolerating Logan...I'm hoping Logan never actually catches Grayson...I feel like it will get ugly..ha!
He actually kept his flippies on for quite a while....they looked so cute on his chubby little toes