Friday, May 8, 2009

Tag

Laura tagged me on this and it is hard for me to pass up a tag! except the one that she tagged me on yesterday...but I will eventually get to that one too :)The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Chad!
2. How long have you been together? Oohhh about 5 years!
3. How long did you date? See above
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? Chad for sure!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did
7. Who is taller? Chad, of course!
8. Who sings better? I think it would actually be a toss up between who sings WORSE! And poor Logan has to hear it ALL the time
9. Who is smarter? I think we might each give you different answers on that one!
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably Mine
11. Who does the laundry? I do
12. Who takes out the garbage? Chadly
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chad!
14. Who pays the bills? Well I mean technically we both do...but Chad is usually the one writing the check!
15. Who is better with the computer? I am, but Chad has gotten better!
16. Who mows the lawn? Chad! I have offered before when he doesn't have time and he would rather pay someone than have me do it....that is how picky he is about his lawn!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, unless we're grilling!
18. Who drives when you are together? Chad
19. Who pays when you go out? Silly question, it's OUR money
20. Who is most stubborn? Tuffy!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Chad is a lot better about that than I am! I guess the answer to #20 would actually be me!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see Chad's mom more (mine lives in Kentucky) But we see my Dad more!
23. Who kissed who first? Oh, hard to say....but Chad is quite the looker so I probably laid one on him first! haha
24. Who asked who out? I don't know!
25. Who proposed? He did of course! In a park, with lots of pretty flowers around and hot choc and blankets...it was in the winter!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me for sure! But if you would have watched Marley and Me with us you would not have agreed!
27. Who has more friends? I don't know!
28. Who has more siblings? Chad!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Once again, I think we would both give you different answers to that one;)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Rhen how are you?? I hope good! Laura and I were talking today annnnnd we want to plan a play date for May 30th at 11am ish. Would you want to join in with us???? Let me know :]