Saturday, May 8, 2010

A to Z!

A to Z

A- Age: 23
B- Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Hand Mopping the Floor, boo!
D- Dog's names: Nadda
E- Essential Start You Day Item: Special K Bar!
F- Favorite Color- Yellow and Cream
G- Gold or Silver or Platinum: Probably White Gold
H- Height- 5'8''
I- Interesting fact- I just got certified to be a Body Pump instructor!
J- Jewlery you wear everyday- Wedding Ring
K- Kids- Logan Daniel!
L- Living Arrangements- Chad, Log, and Myself
M- Mom's Name- Tami
N- Nicknames- Rhen, Precious, Babe
O- Overnigh Hospital stay other than birth- None! Thank goodness! I hate hospitals..
P- Pet Peeve- Being Late!
Q- Quote- I don't really have any faves!
R- Right handed or left handed- Righty
S- Siblings- 1 younger brother, Matt
T- Time you wake up- Between 6:00 and 6:30, Logan is definately an early riser!
U- Underwear- I'm all for them
V- Vegtable you dislike- I am not a huge cabbage fan...but will eat it with corned beef!
W- Ways you run late- I usually don't since that is my pet peeve!ha, but if we are it usually has to do with me not wanting to wake Log from a nap!
X- Xrays you've had- Teeth, stomach
Y- Yummy food you make-I think Chad's faves are my meatloaf and spaghetti bake!
Z- Zoo favorite- Giraffes

No comments: