Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High Chair Adventures:)

So this morning I was looking around in the coat closet just to see if maybe I stashed a toy or play mat or something that might entertain my grumpy little Logan and I found his high chair....and even though Dr. Cash said he probably wouldn't really be ready for that until around 4 months, we decided to try because after all Daddy really believes that Logy is "advanced." Ha-ha. (and Mommy really needeed to clean her kitchen....) Anyway, he did a great job! I think it calmed him down because he has never really sat in our kitchen so he had a lot of exciting new things to check out...like cabinets, and....the stove, crazy! ;I probably took 15 pitcures of him and this is the closest I got to him looking at me....He doesn't quite get the picture thing yet.
Or maybe he just thinks it's funny to watch Mommy try again and again to get a pitcure of him looking at her...I don't know!

Daddy was pretty tired when he got home last night and really just wanted a nap, but he still wanted to help me with Logan while I made dinner....this was his solution...sleeping AND feeding Log at the same time. I think this is something Clayton's Daddy should look at because I know he also likes naps!:)


3 comments:

Laura said...

Hahaha! I do that sometimes when Gavin wakes up in the middle of night! Is he starting Rice cereal or as Chad would say Cheerios?
Laura :)

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA. I am so showing that to Blake. I think he needs lessons from Chad!

Rue said...

Hi Rhendy :)

Thank you so much for your comment. Those stories used to scare me too :)

I love the picture of your hubby feeding little Logan LOL

Have a great weekend!
rue