Thursday, April 7, 2011

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks

Weight Gain: 16 lbs, I know...wowza but Dr.Dameron says I'm right on track!

Maternity Clothes: Wearing all maternity bottoms (besides my trusty yoga pants) and a mixture of Maternity and non Maternity tops

Sleep: Sleeping well! I have to get up a couple of times a night to hit the bathroom though

Best moment this week: Logan telling me my belly is Biiiiiiiig! Hahah

Movement: Lots of movement...especially when I'm trying to rest...guess I'm growing a comedian!

Food Cravings: hot dogs on the grill!

What I miss: I have been missing my hard workouts as dumb as that sounds. I think since the weather is nice it has been making me want to get outside and go!

What I am looking forward to: I have an ultra sound next week!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: