Saturday, April 2, 2011

Late 2 1/2 year post

I can't believe my Log is 2 1/2 and about to be a big brother!! He's doing lots of fun stuff lately and is getting to be so fun to interact with...


He's doing a great job on the potty training front....still a little confused about #2....do I go in the potty of do I sneak off and then come tell you?? Option one buddy, option number one....



He has the biggest baby personality. He loves making "jokes," telling stories, and impersonating anything and anyone, just like his Daddy:)



The boy loves exercising. Anytime Chad or I work out at home he is right there with us. When he and I are in the car on the way to the gym he tells me "mama I exercise so I be healthy and STRON!"



My favorite thing about our Logy is that he has the biggest heart and would do anything for anyone. He loves his Mama and Dada and all of his Nana's and Papa's so much. I think he'd be happiest if we all just moved in together!



Chad will probably kill me for this but it just shows how sweet this boy is and how lucky our baby girl will be to have Logan as a big brother!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: