Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Water park

Today we met Brooke and Clayton at the water park for a little fun in the sun....the boys had the time of their little toddler lies and it was nice because I didn't have to be the only preggers strutting my stuff around in a swim suit....:)


Yes, this is the only picture I got off the boys during the 3 hours we were there...I forgot my camera and do NOT trust myself with my phone in the water. I think Clayton is about to steal Log's doritos...Can't blame him, Doritos are delish!

Both boys seriously love the water so it was the perfect place for a play date and the perfect way to get a good nap out of my buddy!

This was Log on the ride home...
Lights out, folks. Had to make a quick stop at Target after the water park and then we met up with Chad for an early dinner and he didn't even wake up to eat. He slept in the booth next to me...he was one seriously tired little man. He also slept on the way home from the restaurant and for another hour or so on the couch when we got home.


If you're wondering, yes he did eventually wake up from his sun induced coma...@ about 6...Just in time to watch some George, help Daddy wash the four wheelers, take a bath and go back to bed!

When I asked him what his favorite part of the day was he told me "Everything!!!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: